PEP Web - List of Articles
Frank Netter with succinct text and clinical points, providing a highly visual, clinically oriented guide to the most important topics in this subject. The logically organized content presents neuroscience from three perspectives: an overview of the nervous system, regional neuroscience, and systemic neuroscience, enabling you to review complex neural structures and systems from different contexts. You may also be interested in: A companion set of flash cards, Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards, 3rd Edition, to which the textbook is cross-referenced.
Coverage of both regional and systemic neurosciences allows you to learn structure and function in different and important contexts. Combines the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style illustrations to highlight key neuroanatomical concepts and clinical correlations.
Reflects the current understanding of the neural components and supportive tissue, regions, and systems of the brain, spinal cord, and periphery. Uniquely informative drawings provide a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, function, and clinical relevance.
Succinct and useful format utilizes tables and short text to offer easily accessible "at-a-glance" information. Provides an overview of the basic features of the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nervous system, the vasculature, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid, and basic development. Integrates the peripheral and central aspects of the nervous system. Bridges neuroanatomy and neurology through the use of correlative radiographs. Highlights cross-sectional brain stem anatomy and side-by-side comparisons of horizontal sections, CTs and MRIs.
- Neuroanalysis: Bridging the Gap Between Neuroscience, Psychoanalysis and | Trade Me.
- Site navigation.
- Login using.
- Similar books and articles;
- Professionalism in Medicine: A Case-Based Guide for Medical Students.
Features video of radiograph sequences and 3D reconstructions to enhance your understanding of the nervous system. Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, 14 videos, and images from the book.
- EEG-Neurofeedback in psychodynamic treatment of substance dependence.
- Theory and Applications of Special Functions: A Volume Dedicated to Mizan Rahman (Developments in Mathematics, 13)!
- NeuroAnalysis: Bridging The Gap Between Neuroscience, Psychoanalysis and Psychiatry?
- Oxford handbook of developmental behavioral neuroscience in SearchWorks catalog.
- Career Opportunities in Law And the Legal Industry!
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, Book 6) (US Edition).
- Integrated Pest Management: Volume 2: Dissemination and Impact;
Expanded coverage of cellular and molecular neuroscience provides essential guidance on signaling, transcription factors, stem cells, evoked potentials, neuronal and glial function, and a number of molecular breakthroughs for a better understanding of normal and pathologic conditions of the nervous system. Back et al. McLean et al.
Neuroanalysis: Bridging the Gap Between Neuroscience, Psychoanalysis and Psychiatry
Horse-training techniques that may defy the principles of learning theory and compromise welfare. USB2 en.
FRB1 fr. Pena et al. Environmental enrichment effects in social investigation in rats are gender dependent. CNB zh. USA en. WOA3 en.
Nicholls et al. FRB3 fr. MXPAA es.
- DownloadNeuroAnalysis By Avi Peled epub.
- Vi IMproved - Vim.
- Opportunities in Performing Arts Careers (Opportunities Inseries).
- avipeledneuroanalysisletter3dsm–vinevita - neuroanalysis.
Lansade et al. ATT de. USA1 en. Neuroanalysis: Bridging the gap between neuroscience, psychoanalysis and psychiatry.